Monday, May 16, 2011

Y5K #5

So...umm...yeah...about last week... the thing is that I felt pretty crappy on Monday. And Tuesday. And Wednesday. And pretty much every day until Saturday.  So I didn't exercise at all this last week.

But! This doesn't mean I've given up on my dream of running a whole 5K this year.  It might mean I might not be up to running a whole one in June. But I can still run part of that one while I continue to train and prepare.

Anyway, I'm not sure where to start as I recover from being sick. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to just pick up right where I left off, maybe I should do the last week I did over again?  I don't know. Given how crappy I felt all last week, I almost want to just get out for a good walk before I attempt to push myself too hard yet.

Any suggestions from more experienced runners?

No comments: