Tuesday, June 06, 2006

1 Year Anniversary Extravaganza

Today, June 6th marks the 1 year anniversary of me beginning this blog. This post is, by my unscientific count, #95. In honor of this special anniversary, I invite you to check out the post that started it all, and here's the story about how the blog got its name. FYI, the title was going to be "A Life More Ordinary", before Chris made his whole "Big Digital" comment. I'll offer you some fun facts about the blog. For example, since I started tracking site visits back in late February, there have been 1415 hits on the blog, averaging approximately 14 per day.

Some of the search terms that bring people here most often are ones related to the McDonald's characters, gaucho pants, milk going bad, and more recently Voltron searches.

I've made several friends who I only know from their blogs, or perhaps their blogs and their flickr/myspace/etc accounts.

I've had two weekly features -- the Friday Featured Fast Food Favorites and the Classic Cartoon Countdown, currently at #4, I'm a sucker for alliteration, can't you tell?.

Some of my personal favorite posts include: Gaucho pants, What Bonnie said, Why I Hate Catch Phrase, What I Learned in History Class, and the Underwear Shopping story.

Two posts tied for the most comments (8). Those were the end of the Friday Featured Fast Food Favorite, and the post about Superfriends.


Thanks to everyone out there who reads. While I would probably keep writing even if no one was reading, its still nice to know that someone is enjoying what I have to say.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Nice recap. I was glad to the link to learn where you got your blog name. Keep up the good work.

George said...

1 Year Props