Wednesday, January 11, 2012

30 Post Challenge #2

#2: Something you regret not having done last year

As I look back at 2011, and think about what I regret not having done, its hard for me to come up with any major regrets. I'm sure that I made plenty of mistakes, but most of them I'm probably not even aware of making, and other things I regret, like the fact that my knee is so screwed up that I'm having to get needles stuck into later this week, are the results of decisions that I don't regret, like trying to start a habit of running regularly.  I probably ought to regret some of the times I ate at Chick-fil-A instead of making myself a sandwich, but their nuggets are just so delicious, its hard to find any remorse for that. :)

Given that I'm feeling a little bit like I'm a man without a social network, I sometimes regret not having gone to check out the singles ward that many of my friends were attending before the reorganization of singles wards throughout the valley, but I don't regret continuing to work with the Elders Quorum presidency that I was serving in at the time.

I guess this is a difficult question for me to answer, but since its my blog, I'll say that I tried. Maybe you can suggest things I ought to regret in the comments. :)

4 comments:

Natalie Marie said...

not coming to the sun bowl :)

Julie said...

Getting sick at Knott's Berry Farm and letting me go on all the rides by myself?

j said...

Hmm...I guess I could come up with a lot of regrets centered around Knott's Berry Farm, but I definitely don't regret letting you go on that crazy forward and backward one by yourself. :)

Liz said...

I'll have to try Chick-fil-A's chicken nuggets.:)