Friday, February 23, 2007

My apologies

I know I've promised you album reviews on Friday, but this week I just haven't had the time to put it together. You should be glad that my computer is still hooked up and hasn't been packed away with everything else that I own.

I got my key to the new place last night and was doing some looking around. Let's just say that its going to feel awful...cozy, compared to my master bedroom here. But I think I can fit what I need to into my new bedroom and then we can find some storage elsewhere in the house for some of my stuff. Let's hope that today's snow has cleared out by tomorrow when I'll be dragging all my possessions out into the weather.

3 comments:

Randall said...

Two things:

One, i'm disappointed in you. How dare you not deliver on the anticipated promsies you made to random web strangers.

Two, why are you still using blogger? I'll get you a wordpress blog for free! I've got lots of spare space and bandwidth. You bring the domain, I'll bring the hosting... and the BoomWow.

j said...

I've heard nothing but good things about WordPress. Do I need to own my own domain to use it? So far I've been standoffish enough to not have my own domain.

Randall said...

Hey,

So to follow-up, I'm down for hosting you on a subdomain, but I don't know if you'd want to be bigdigital.techcheck.us or something. I've got like 300,000 domain names (ok, more like 15) so I definetely can hook you up somehow. If you'd like, register your own domain. it'll only cost like $8, but wait till I get my godaddy sponsorship in place, and then you can save some cash from GoDaddy.