Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Flat Iron Mesa, near Moab, Utah



This is the photo that I had to sit and look at for nearly 20 minutes while my committee debated whether or not I passed my oral qualifying exams. And I'll be honest, it was a tough 20 minutes. I didn't feel great about the way the last 30 minutes of the exam went and they asked some questions that I didn't really have good answers to. I was feeling like things could go either way.

In the end, they called me back in and told me that I had passed, but they did feel like there were some things that I needed to learn more about and some study design issues we need to address. But I passed. And they signed the paperwork and I have it, so they can't take it back now. :)

One more slow step towards graduation. Feel free to call me ABD.

1 comment:

ashley. said...

congratulations!