Thursday, May 01, 2008

Busy Times

To the few of you who regularly check my blog and aren't just directed here by Google image searches for cartoon stuff or old McDonalds Characters, I just wanted to post a quick update. I've been kind of all over the place the last couple weeks. I went to Wisconsin for a job interview for half of last week. The first half of this week I went fishing/camping with my dad and older brother (and caught a fish with a flyrod for the first time), and today and tomorrow we'll be enjoying a family vacation to...a little place called Salt Lake City. Then next week I really need to get back to hitting the whole "trying to graduate this summer" thing pretty hard. So I probably won't be blogging tons, but maybe I'll just post a few shorter update-type blogs like this one.

2 comments:

ju said...

come back to us soon...

Adrianna said...

I'm still checking....