Friday, November 09, 2007

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning, and then I'm sure I'll have some pictures and stories to share when I get back. I've never been to Chicago before, and as always I'm grateful for my funding and the amazing places I've been able to visit since I started grad school: Indianapolis (okay, they weren't all amazing), San Francisco, Washington D.C. (x3), Nashville, San Diego, Palo Alto, Germany/Austria, and now Chicago. This might be my last trip as a grad student -- we can only hope, right?-- and I'm super excited to get to spend a couple days with my old roommate Chris who is now in law school at the University of Chicago.

Hopefully the weather isn't too gloomy...looks like some rain in the forecast, but hopefully thats while I'm stuck inside anyway. And if not, so be it.

No comments: