Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sometimes the tooth hurts

I went to the dentist this morning to get a filling adjusted that was causing me some discomfort, and in the end, I think I did get that problem fixed, but ended up leaving with a new trouble spot. Its always so hard for me to tell how its going to be until I leave and eat something. I'm starting to get pretty frustrated with the whole situation. I feel bad that I keep having problems, but I don't think its my fault. I'm not the dentist. He is.

1 comment:

Adrianna said...

I too was at the dentist yesterday (and today). I just went in to be proactive and preventative. A million dollars and two days later, I left needing two sealants and a mouthguard. Apparently I grind my teeth at night. I still can't decide if I was snowed and whether the sealant in the back is comfortable. blah.