Monday, March 26, 2012

Phoenix in February is Fun: Day 3

What's that you say? I went to Phoenix over a month ago and I still haven't finished blogging about my trip? Well I guess its a good thing that I haven't done anything else interesting since then. :)

Sunday of my trip, I didn't even take my camera out, so you'll just have to bear with me as a paint a picture for you with my words.  I apologize in advance. :)

It was a pretty typical single Mormon Sunday, really.  Went over to Julie's house in the morning. Ate some cereal.  Went to her singles' ward.  Mix and mingled, lingered longer, etc.  Then back to her house where we ended up having people over to play games (Kinect mostly, plus puzzles).  At this point, that's all I really remember from Sunday.

I'm an efficient word painter, ok?

No comments: