Monday, October 03, 2011

Week-o-Vacationing 2011 Day 9: Home again, home again, jiggity jig

So...I guess I'm just adding Day 9 in because it was part of the week. And it WAS Labor Day, so I guess that deserves some kind of mention. Anyway, we woke up, packed up our tents and everything else, and hit the road. Stopped for breakfast at McDonalds. That was pretty much it. :)  I don't remember what time we got home. Just know that it was good to be home again, and that I spent the next week or so in recovery mode and even now I'm still feeling like I got my feel of traveling for a while.  I'm headed to DC later this month for work, but I'll be perfectly happy to stick around town until then.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Certainly one of the best parts of traveling for me is coming home and having an even greater appreciation of it.