Random notes on what I've been up to:
- Hoping to get up the canyon tomorrow to take some photos of fall foliage before winter is upon us.
- Had people over to watch football last Saturday (Utah vs. CSU, then BYU vs. UNLV). Fun to have people over. Need to do that more often.
- In the spirit of Halloween, picked up Left 4 Dead (Game of the Year Edition). Finally survived a campaign last night ("No Mercy" on Normal).
- We suddenly have 2 dogs at our place. Brandon's sister was going to give her dog to the pound, but Brandon took him in, then decided that every dog needs another dog for company so he picked up a 6-week-old puppy, too. Puppy lives in the garage. Big dog in the backyard. So, if you want to play with a cute puppy, you could come over and do that.
- Last night watched a scary movie with friends in Julie's creepy basement with a projector. Fun times! Also, got shushed a few times by the bride-to-be trying to sleep in the room right over us. Sorry! (Like she was going to get much sleep anyway)