Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Watch This Wednesday #49: Russian Break-Dancing

I know it's not Wednesday, and I also know I haven't blogged much lately. Lots of good things going on, and a few not so good. Trying to focus on the good for now. Anyway, for some reason I've been wanting to watch this video that I saw a while back and thought I'd share. This is cold-war era footage of Russian dancers throwing down some sick dance moves. ABDC would be lucky to have guys of this caliber on.



P.S. Despite a cold and stormy forecast, I'm still looking forward to tomorrow night's Lupe Fiasco & Girl Talk concert at the U. Anyone else going?

2 comments:

Shiloh said...

Sweet!

Tandy said...

I'm not sure I've ever heard of this music before. Wish I could make an appearance..but I have to pack at some point. Have fun!! And we're gonna need to catch up! I need to know what all this mysterious good and not so good stuff is going on in your life. Talk at ya later...