Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Watch This Wednesday #47: Back from Hiatus

I know I've been blogging quite a bit less lately, but maybe now that I've successfully defended my dissertation I might be able to get back into a more regular cycle of posting. Anyway, the big news in online video this week is MTV making a huge archive of music videos available (20,000+) at www.mtvmusic.com. Hard to just choose one of those videos for today, but for now I'll give you this classic video from Oasis, which will always be one of my favorite songs, and maybe the only Oasis song that I really even like: Wonderwall.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The band Travis has a song ("Writing to Reach You") that says, "What's a Wonderwall anyway?" Now whenever I hear this song I always think of Travis. Sorry, Oasis. :)