Monday, September 17, 2007

Still scratching my head...

Saturday I had the great pleasure of being in attendance at the Utah-UCLA football game in which my beloved Utes totally humbled the previously-#11 Bruins to the tune of 44-6. Given that to date we'd looked horribly lost on offense, and a little worn out on defense, it was a stunning turn of events to say the least. I couldn't find anyone who wanted to come, and in the end I just ended up sitting with my buddy Gary and his brother. At halftime, Gary's nose started to bleed and in the end, he had to go to the hospital and get looked at. So, I watched nearly the entire second half with total strangers, but it was still a great game to watch. I also happened to take my camera with me, so here are some pictures and a video:

The Marching Block U

The Muss

Huddle...
The Huddle...

...Lining up...
...Lining up...

...Touchdown Darrell Mack!
...Touchdown Darrell Mack!

Go Utes!
There are more photos here. But this one pretty much says it all.

No comments: