Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The todo nebula

I know I haven't been the best blogger ever lately. My mind has been pretty jumpy lately and I'm having a hard time focusing on much of anything. I need to take some time and write out what all I need to get done I think. A lot of times when I'm feeling unsettled like this its because I have this nebulous feeling that there are things I need to do, but I can't put my finger on them. And when I feel that way, it really helps me to write down everything that I need to do, and then attack that in an organized way. In any case, I do plan to attack the blogging in a similar organized fashion, with at least one small weekly item (coming Wednesdays this fall!), and maybe something a tad more substantial if I decide my hectic life can handle it. In the meantime, I found a topic I wanted to write about in the draftbin, and you can check that out in a bit once I finish writing it up.

No comments: