Friday, July 27, 2007

Up and At Them!

Well, I'm kind of back on Utah time, I guess, although I did wake up around 5 this morning. I'll probably be tired tonight, but hopefully by tomorrow things will start to be feeling normal again.

Looking around my apartment last night I had to wonder what would happen to some people if they had to live on their own. When I got home there was no toilet paper in either of the bathrooms that I share with my 3 non-master-bedroom roommates, so I was glad to have kept an emergency stash last time I bought some. Additionally when I woke up this morning I realized that I was cold. Not just cool, but really cold. I went down to check the thermostat and found that it was set to well below 70 degrees. I'm all for keeping the house cool, but I'm hoping the thermostat wasn't set that low the whole time I was gone.

Anyway, I'm in the process of uploading pictures to Flickr (click here to keep an eye on what I've put up so far) and will hopefully be giving you a rundown of the trip a couple days at a time, once I take care of a few other pressing matters (laundry, figuring out how much money I spent in dollars, etc.).

No comments: