Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend Update

I know its been a while since I posted, but since I did take my camera out with me to the baseball game this week, I thought I'd share some photos from that. (For those of you who keep up with my Flickr account, this is all probably old news, so to you I apologize.)

We sat on the grass and had to try to see the game while looking at the sun for the first while, but in the end it was nice and there was a great turnout, including more friends up in the stands, and at the end, I got to try out the "Fireworks" auto-setting on my camera. The verdict...it makes for cool shots, although perhaps not what I think of as traditional fireworks photos.

Anywhere, here's some pics:

The first few innings were kind of hard to see:
The Ladies

More Ladies

Blaine

Which led to my "slipping" down the hill into some people seated below us:
Steamroller - A mosaic

There was some actual baseball played, with the Bees pulling out an exciting 10th inning comeback after giving up a solo HR in the top of the 10th.
Swing batta batta swing

No batta no batta no batta

Good cut

And in the end there were some fireworks. I keep wondering how much it costs them to do fireworks at the game, because they have them almost every weekend they are at home it seems.

Fireworks

Fireworks

Fireworks

Fireworks

Fireworks

No comments: