Friday, March 30, 2007

Desktop Tower Defense

Desktop Tower Defense

If you haven't played Desktop Tower Defense, I'll just tell you right now that its surprisingly addictive and I've still got a lot to learn. Basically its a game where little "creeps", circles mostly try to move from one side of the board to the other, while you build towers to both shoot them and force them to wander through the maze that you've set up for them. I haven't yet tried the "Hard" difficulty setting, but I was starting to do pretty well on Normal until they switched things up a bit for v1.2.

Anyway, if you need to kill some time, check it out. A full game on Normal takes about 7 minutes.

1 comment:

Hero Supreme said...

I actually had more pressing things to do this weekend, but ended up spending a lot of time battling creeps. This is quite addictive. I just want to get through without losing a single life, but those last few rounds always get me.