Monday, October 09, 2006

Wish I had more to say on the matter...

First off, not sure how Google image search works, but apparently as of October my blog has climbed way up the ladder in terms of image search results, as my number of daily views has approximately doubled (were not talking huge numbers, so doubling wasn't that hard to do) since the beginning of the month, with nearly all of the new visits coming from referrals from Google images.

Secondly, those of you who aren't here just to look for bugs bunny images are probably wondering what's the deal with the possibility of me upgrading the threat level from yellow to orange. Sadly, I'm in the same boat with all of you. I'm at that stage of wondering what's going on. We've been on 3 dates, and as far as I can tell she's had a good time, but its just the little things that make me think that she's not really interested in more than just going on dates right now. And I'm wondering if I should say something, or just wait and see what happens. There's pretty much only one night this week that I could even go on a date, but I'm not exactly jumping at the chance to take her out again right now, since I don't feel like our last date contributed anything to me figuring out what's going on.

Granted, as I write that, I'm thinking, "Well, maybe you should go on a date just to go on a date, and it doesn't have to be a step toward figuring out what's going on." And that's probably true. But if that's the case, then maybe I should find someone else to take out this week, unless something happens here in the next few days to make me think that she'd actually want me to ask her out this week. So for now, we're leaving the threat meter at yellow. No need to start barricading your homes with duct tape and plastic for the time being. In the event that there is a change in status, you will be notified via this same channel.

P.S. What kind of built-in blog spelling dictionary doesn't include the words blog and Google (isn't Blogger owned by Google?)? Talk about ironic.

2 comments:

Hero Supreme said...

so, i am guessing that your relationship has not yet swelled to the point that she is an avid reader of the big digital.

j said...

Haha. Yeah thats correct.