Tuesday, November 04, 2008

An update to the tooth situation

Went in yesterday and got a root canal, and spent the rest of the day in bed, watching TV shows online. If you would have asked me last night I would have said that the procedure was a total failure, based on the pain I was having last night. I was downing pain pills every couple hours just to keep my sanity.

Luckily when I got up this morning, things were feeling better. Maybe better than before the root canal, which, of course, is a pretty low bar. So far things are going okay today. Not sure I'm ready to eat some solid food, but last night I wasn't even up to the task of eating soup.

So...things are marginally better and trending upward. Let's hope.

1 comment:

LMS said...

There was definitely plenty of HOPE to go around today...

Sorry about your tooth troubles. Get well.